“how to check WAEC result in JAMB portal”
If you’re a student who recently took the West African Examination Council (WAEC) examination and are looking to check your results, you may be wondering how to do so through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal. The process is actually quite simple and can be completed in just a few steps.
Note: you can only check the results you uploaded to your JAMB CAP, it’s not that JAMB portal is now a WAEC result checking portal.
how to check WAEC result in JAMB portal”
First, you’ll need to visit the JAMB portal by going to their official website at www.jamb.org.ng. Once you’re on the homepage, you’ll need to create an account by clicking on the “Create an Account” button. This will require you to provide some personal information, such as your name and email address.
Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to log in to the JAMB portal. Once you’re logged in, you’ll need to click on the “Check WAEC Result” button, which can be found on the homepage or in the menu. This will take you to a page where you’ll be prompted to enter your examination number and the examination year.
After you’ve entered this information, you’ll be able to view your WAEC results. It’s important to note that the JAMB portal only allows you to check your results once, so make sure you have a copy of your results before you log out.
In conclusion, checking your WAEC result through the JAMB portal is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. All you need to do is create an account, log in, and then enter your examination number and year to view your results.
All available methods for checking WAEC result
There are several methods for checking your WAEC result, including:
- Online: The official website of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) allows students to check their results online. To do this, you will need your examination number and the examination year.
- SMS: You can also check your results via SMS by sending an SMS in the format “WAECExam NumberExam Year” to shortcode 32327 (MTN, Airtel, and Glo subscribers) or shortcode 56263 (9Mobile subscribers)
- E-mail: You can request for your result to be sent to your email by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your examination number and the examination year.
- JAMB portal: As mentioned earlier, you can also check your WAEC results through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal. This will require you to create an account and log in, then enter your examination number and year to view your results.
- WAEC result checking center: You can check your results at any of the WAEC result checking centers by providing your examination number and a token fee.
It is important to note that some of the methods may not be available in all countries, it’s always best to check the official website of the WAEC for more information on the available methods in your country.