Kenya: How to stop loan apps from getting access to my contacts.
If you don’t want loan apps in Kenya to be able to see your contacts, you’ll need to take a few different steps. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to stop loan apps from getting access to your contacts. We’ll also talk about some of the most popular loan apps in Kenya and tell you which ones you might want to avoid.
First, let’s talk about how to stop loan apps from accessing your contacts.
How to stop loan apps from getting access to my contacts in kenya.
- Going into your phone’s settings and turning off the permissions for the apps in question is all it takes to do the job. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the settings on your phone. Usually, you can find this on an Android phone by pulling down the notification shade and tapping on the gear icon. On an iPhone, tap the “Settings” app to get to the settings.
- Scroll down to the section called “Apps” or “Applications” and tap on it.
- Find the loan app you want to stop from accessing your contacts and tap on it.
- Look for a section called “Permissions” and tap on it.
- To stop the app from accessing your contacts, turn off the switch next to “Contacts” or “Address Book.”
It’s important to keep in mind that turning off permissions for an app can also make it less useful. So, you should only stop apps from running if you don’t trust them or don’t want to use them anymore.
Now that you know how to stop loan apps from accessing your contacts, let’s talk about some of the most popular loan apps in Kenya
Best Mobile Loan Apps in Kenya
- KCB Mpesa Loan.
- Mshwari Loan.
- Timiza Loan App.
- Mco-opCash Loan.
- Branch Loan App.
- Tala Loan App.
- Zenka Loan App.
- Eazzy Loan.
All of these loan apps are very popular in Kenya, and most people think they are trustworthy and reliable. Before borrowing money from any loan app, you should always read reviews and do your own research.
On the other hand, you might want to stay away from some loan apps.
signs of bad loan apps
- any loan app that Before you can borrow money through the app, you have to give personal information or pay a fee up front.
- Any app that gets a lot of bad reviews or user complaints.
- Any app that isn’t made by a real bank or trustworthy company
Also, it’s important to know that loan apps can be a quick and easy way to borrow money, but they often have high interest rates and fees. Before borrowing money from any loan app, it’s important to read the fine print and understand the terms and conditions.
In Kenya, it’s easy to stop loan apps from accessing your contacts. You can do this by turning off permissions in your phone’s settings. Also, if you want to borrow money from a loan app, you should do your own research and be careful because some of them may have hidden fees or high interest rates. Before you borrow money from any loan app, make sure you read the fine print and understand the terms and conditions.