Marvel puzzle quest, how to cascade tiles
In Marvel Puzzle Quest (MPQ), cascading tiles means making a chain reaction of matching tiles, which can be used to get an advantage in battle.
Here are some suggestions for cascading tiles in MPQ:
- Match tiles of the same color in a line, either vertically or horizontally. When you match at least three tiles, they will disappear and new tiles will fall into place, which could make more matches.
- Try to make cascades by matching tiles that are close to each other.
- Use special abilities to create cascades. In MPQ, a lot of the characters have special skills that can be used to start cascades. For example, they can match all the tiles of the same color or make a lot of extra tiles.
- Try to link several cascades together in a row. If you can make more cascades, you will do more damage to your opponent.
- Watch out for tiles that fall down, and when you see one, make another match to keep it going.
It’s also important to remember that cascading tiles is a key strategy in MPQ. If you want to be a good player, you should practice and get better at it.